lundi 3 décembre 2012

Control Your Cough With Oregano Oil

Our body is so designed that when there is over accumulation of wastes, our eliminatory system will kick in and throws these wastes out. Coughing is one of the ways our body eliminates these wastes. These substances irritate the cells in our air passages and our natural reaction is to cough. The air in our lungs is forced out under high pressure- and together with it are the waste substances.

There are two types of coughs, acute and chronic. The first one lasts only for three weeks while the second type can last more than a month. Coughs are further classified into infectious and non-infectious. The former is caused by viral upper respiratory infection while the latter results from intensified chronic conditions such as chronic bronchitis, emphysema, asthma and allergies from the environment.

Ordinary coughs are usually relieved by taking cough drops or cough syrups. But they only suppress the act of coughing but do not really affect the cough-producing mechanism of the body. A better alternative to over-the-counter cough medications is oregano oil because it is a proven virus killer with no known side effects.
Oregano oil is sourced from the wild oregano plant that grows in the hilltops of some Mediterranean countries. For thousands of years, the people of these lands used the plant for treating their common ailments. Today, we are using the oil extracted from the leaves of this wild plant to treat many types of diseases.
Our modern scientists have found that this oil can kill harmful microorganisms like bacteria, viruses, fungi and parasites. For this reason, oregano oil is now being used as a good alternative to antibiotics and drugs for killing these pathogens. It is due to the presence of powerful phytochemicals, flavonoids and phenols that this essential oil is able to do this. Additionally, this essential oil also contains significant amounts of vitamins, minerals and important trace elements that the body can use to strengthen its defenses against these harmful germs.
There are two ways you can use oregano oil to relieve your coughs. One way is by taking it orally. Take 2 to 3 drops of this essential oil and mix it with one teaspoon of coconut oil. Swallow this mixture and repeat this procedure 3 or 4 times a day until your cough is gone. You can also use the oil externally by putting 2 to 3 drops of it in a tissue and placing this tissue beside your pillow. While you are sleeping, you will be able to inhale the oil's essence. This will facilitate your recovery.
Oil of oregano contains carvacrol. You can find out about this excellent healing agent at carvacrol.co.

Article Source


Cough With Oregano Oil, Benefits of Oregano Oil, Organic Oregano Oil, Oregano Oil, 

10 commentaires:

  1. This is so cool. I am such a huge fan of their work. I really am impressed with how much you have worked to make this website so enjoyable.
    5 hour canada

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I was diagnosed of herpes 3 years, and ever since then i have been taking treatment to prevent outbreaks, burning and blisters, but there was no improvement until i came across testimonies of Dr. VOODOO on how he has been curing different people from different diseases all over the world, then i contacted him. After our conversation he sent me the medicine which i took according to his instructions for up to 2 weeks. After completing the medication i went back to my doctor for another test and the virus was all gone and i was completely cured, since then i have not had any signs of outbreak. I'm so filled with joy. With herbal medication Herpes Virus is 100% curable. I refer Dr VOODOO to everyone out there with the virus Email: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com Add Dr voodoo on whatsApp +2348140120719

      Supprimer
    2. Dr oduku herpes treatment is one of the most effective home remedies for herpes which has the ability to kill the herpes virus permanently. I found out I had herpes 4 years ago. My first outbreak was definitely the worst thing I ever experienced. The bumps and blisters were swollen and red. I had a doctor give me Valtrex but I take the generic. I had to take the Valtrex 1 gram a day for about a week and I had another doctor prescribe me Acyclovir but that gave me the worst headaches ever, so I stopped taking it.after 2 year all that prove abortive the herpes was still there,
      Since I was first diagnosed I have about 2 outbreaks a month. I have been able to cope with this by having supportive family and friends who look out for me,though it wasn't easy for me, one day i read a post by someone testifying about Dr oduku that she was cured totally using his herbal product, i decided to gave it a try, I contacted him as instructed in the testimony. i made request for the herbal medicine, he actually did send it to me and gave me the instruction on how i will use it,
      The good news is this, i went to the hospital after the medication for test as instructed by Dr oduku, i was tested negative, i was surprised finding out that am now herpes virus negative against my former result which was positive, Am happy to let the whole world know that today am free from this herpes disease,
      no more outbreak, no more cold sores, excruciating pains, i will advice anyone reading this message  and needed a cure for herpes as well should please contact this Great Dr oduku on drodukuherbalhealingcentre@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2348124765093.
      visit his page https://www.facebook.com/Droduku/ or his tiktok.com/@drodukuhome
      am Rayshaunda kat here is my private email rankinsrayshaunda@gmail.com

      Supprimer
    3. It's a miracle that I'm alive today. I encountered HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS (HSV1/2) for good four (4) years, before I met the great Dr.okosun. I'm Leslie Jordan from Fresno California, United state of America and I was infected with herpes virus. Herpes is a viral infection caused by the Herpes simplex virus, marked by painful, watery blisters in the skin or mucous membrane or on the genitals. This was what I suffered for good four years. I have visited CVS Pharmacy in Fresno for treatment but no improvement. I met Dr. Okosun online while I was searching for herpes cure. I read lots of testimony about his work. I give a try that now becomes a testimony in my life, I'm now fully cured. Kindly contact Dr okosun via WhatsApp +2348124363791
      or email him on drokosun55@gmail ,com
      I know there are lots of people out there suffering from various diseases and infections, why don't you contact dr okosun today and get cured just as i did, dr okosun brought peace and happiness back to my life and gave me a second chance to life and i will always testify about his good work.

      Supprimer
  2. now oregano oil capsules This is the first time i am reading your post and admire that you posted article which gives users lot of information regarding particular topic thanks for this share.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Excellent and helpful post… I am so glad to left comment on this. This has been a so interesting read, wExcellent and helpful post… I am so glad to left comment on this. This has been a so interesting read, would love to read more here….ould love to read more here now oregano oil capsules

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Thanks for sharing this extremely informative article on chronic cough syrup. I recently read about chronic cough on website called breathefree.com. I found it extremely helpful.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for over four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (HIV and Cancer) by this Man Dr favour and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr favour telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as Dr favour assured me that i have cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr Favour on (drfavour37@gmail.com) or call him/or whats-app +2348028081669. sir i am indeed grateful for the help, i will forever be great full and of course recommend you to the world and all my friends!! \

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. God bless Dr. Okuofoh for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed with HERPES in 2019 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied, I needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES and I saw a testimony about Dr. Okuofoh, how he cured HERPES with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through UPS SPEED POST. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 3 weeks later I was cured of HERPES completely, thank you Dr. Okuofoh and I will forever be grateful to you and a lot of people will also reach out to you for help, thank you sir, and if you know that you have HERPES and you don't know how you can cure it, so contact Dr. Okuofoh and he can give you a herbal medication to take and you will get cure permanently without any side effects, Email: drokuofohherbalhomehealing@gmail.com
    Call or WhatsApp +2349050141449.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. BUY CDC COVID-19 REGISTERED VACCINATION RECORD CARD AT +1 (901) 878-9747

    RépondreSupprimer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...